Covid-19 Health & Safety Measures
WE CAN ADAPT. WE WILL THRIVE.
At Miami-Dade County Auditorium, we strive to make our indoor events as comfortable and safe as possible, while maintaining the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Florida Department of Health recommended facility maintenance and hygiene guidelines to limit the exposure and spread of COVID-19 for the safety of all of our attendees, performers and staff. Before you attend an indoor performance, please review our updated health and safety measures, listed below.
Health & Safety Measures
- Vaccinated attendees are not required to wear face masks at indoor performances. However face masks are still encouraged for the health and safety of those around you. Disposable face masks will be provided to those who request one.
- Socially distanced seating arrangements and capacity restrictions will be enforced within the seating area and lobby.
- Automatic hand sanitizer dispensers are provided throughout the building.
- Air ventilation and purifier systems are located throughout the building, lobby and seating areas.
- Disinfection and deep cleaning will take place during all operating hours and between performances.
The Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs and Miami-Dade County Auditorium continue to work with local, state and federal agencies in monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19). While we are moving in a positive direction, it is up to all of us to continue to protect our families, neighbors, businesses and communities. That being said, please refrain from attending performances if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
For more information on events and our implemented health and safety measures, please call the Miami-Dade County Auditorium Box Office at (305) 547-5414 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information and updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Miami-Dade County, visit www.MiamiDade.gov/coronavirus.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back!