Miami-Dade County Auditorium Statement – Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In order to ensure public health in response to the threat of Coronavirus (COVID-19), on the direction from the Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos A. Gimenez, Miami-Dade County Auditorium will be closed effective immediately, Friday, March 13, 2020.
The Miami-Dade County Department of Cultural Affairs and Miami-Dade County Auditorium continue to work with local, state and federal agencies in monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Canceled performances at Miami-Dade County Auditorium:
This is an evolving situation that we continue to monitor. Any further performance cancellations will be posted across all of our social media platforms - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - as well as on the main MDCA website and through an e-mail notification.
- Global Cuba Fest 2020 (MARCH 14)
- 5 Passos by Companhia Urbana de Dança (MARCH 21)
- VII Festival Internacional Ernesto Lecuona de Miami 2020 (MARCH 22) – Reschedule date: Oct. 9
- Vuelve a contármelo todo de Abel González Melo (MARCH 26-29)
- SAS-C Summer Camp Inclusion Workshop (APRIL 1)
- Flamenco Rave III feat. Kiki Morente & Antonio Lizana in Concert (APRIL 3) – Postponed: Date TBA
- Miami City Ballet presents: Ballet for Families (APRIL 4)
- Peter and the Wolf (APRIL 5)
- Biltmore School Graduation (APRIL 7)
- Karen Peterson and Dancers 30th Anniversary Performance (APRIL 9 & 10)
- Bistoury Physical Theater & Film presents: 305 & Havana International Improv Fest ’20 (APRIL 30)
- Albita, Lucrecia y Lena en concierto: “Mujeres a Contratiempo” (MAY 9)
All Tickets may be refunded at the point of purchase. For more information, or possible rescheduled dates, please call the Miami-Dade County Auditorium Box Office at (305) 547-5414.
The health and safety of our patrons will always be our top priority and our hearts go out to all of those who have been affected during this time.
For more information and updates on Coronavirus (COVID-19) from Miami-Dade County, visit www.MiamiDade.gov/coronavirus.
Thank you for your continued patronage.
Back to Miami-Dade County Auditorium website